Microcurrent Facial Toning
Improved Countour | Smoother Skin | More Tone & Definition
"The reboot." Microcurrent is a low level current that mimics the body's natural current and can provide both instant and cumulative results. Microcurrent stimulates the motor nerves, toning the muscles. It has the ability to firm muscles and boost cellular activity, improving blood and lymph circulation, and assists with product absorption. Microcurrent is thought to aid in the healing and repairing of tissue and to influence metabolism. It is a safe and effective technology for clients who wish to attain and maintain a healthier, younger looking appearance. The results can be so dramatic that microcurrent treatments are often referred to as the "lunch time face lift." Backed by much clinical research and studies.
Package of 6 | $425
$55 as an add on to any other facial treatment
HYDRATION BEFORE MICROCURRENT TREATMENT
• Before the treatment, you must be hydrated to benefit from microcurrent treatment.
• Drink 1 or 2 quarts of water, 2-4 hours before the treatment.
• Women/Men above the age of 45 tend to be chronically dehydrated. Drink plenty of water days prior to treatment besides the water consumption on the day of treatment.
• Atheletes and people with more muscle mass need to drink more water than the average person.
• Coffee, caffeinated tea and carbonated beverages don’t count as water.